Update: we no longer accept abstract submissions. See you in Toulouse!
How to Submit an abstract
First, sign up for an account below or sign in to your existing accout (it only takes a minute).
Once logged in, click on “New Abstract” and fill in the form.
- Mechanisms: novel approaches to mechanisms of growth promotion, effect on plant metabolism
- Ecology: interaction PGPR/PGPB on soil/plant microbiome
- Industry: field usage, fermentation, delivery systems, formulations
- Novel uses: new interaction with eukaryotes, PGPB- microalgae, PGPR – insects.
- Abstracts should be up to 250 words long.
- Presenter information may be different from author(s) information.
- You can add or remove additional authors and/or presenters by clicking the plus (+) or minus (-) sign in the respective section.
- By now, all oral presentation sessions are full, so only poster presentations will be accepted.
- If you encounter any technical difficulties, please do not hesitate to contact us through the contact form on this page.
submission deadlines: updated!
- Oral presentation sessions are now all full, but we will be accepting abstracts for poster presentation until May 15th.